Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Chris S Helmstedter
Chris S Helmstedter is a Doctor primarily located in Baldwin Park, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 44
Doctor Helmstedter is the best, he was my husband's surgeon for a cancerous tumor. The surgery was very extensive and he made us feel at ease with his confidence. Hemlstedter and his team are very compassionate and take time to explain things to you. When situations seem overwhelming, it was a nice change to have personal care. We owe Helmstedter so much.
About 7 years ago, a very rare tumor was found in my knee. Dr. Helmstedter was referred to us after about going to multiple doctors who had know idea what I had. He has been by far a big impact in my life because of how caring he was the whole time he took cared of me. I honestly feel like I owe him my life because he made one of the toughest times in my life so much easier. He seemed more life a friend to me then a doctor because of how much he seemed to care. I feel like i owe he so much for everything he has done, as well as his staff. There is not a day I thank god for letting me such an amazing doctor like him! I hope one day we may meet again so I can officially thank him.
Dr Helmstedter is a great doctor and healer-----totally skillful, compassionate, and will tell it to you straight. His staff---Regina, Noami, Hal-----are first rate...a great team totally committed and so helpful. I thank them all for their treatment of me for a rare cancer in my thigh. I'd give him 10 stars if I could
I had/have a Giant Cell Tumor. Not long after I found out I had the tumor I received a call from a doctor who sits down with you and discusses what treatment options you have. He called me and stated that if they could do surgery then there was nothing they could do. I went to see Dr. Helmstedter at that time my tumor was to big to operate on, but he did not just send me away. He sat me down and explained some treatment options I may want to try (Isn't that what the other guy was supposed to do Thank you Helmsteder)in order to shink it. After a few treatments I had two surgerys which Dr. Helmstedter performed. I had faith and it helped that I completely trusted my doctor. There is no doubt in my mind that had I gone to another doctor my results would not be as well as they are. Helmstedter is caring and honest. He never gave up.
Chris S Helmstedter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1011 Baldwin Park Blvd, Baldwin Park, CA
Take a minute to learn about Chris S Helmstedter in this video.
Chris S Helmstedter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baldwin Park, CA.