Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chris C Huang
Dr. Chris C Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Ellyn, IL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Chris C Huang has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Tennis Elbow
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
DR HUANG DID MY CARPEL TUNNEL SURGERY AND WAS A VERY GOOD DR. HE SPENDS ALOT OF TIME WITH YOU, AND MAKES SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR PROCEDURE AND WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.GREAT WITH FOLLOWUP CARE. I WILL SOON HAVE MY SURGERY ON MY SECOND HAND DONE BY HIM. HE WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY MY DAUGHTERS (ALSO A NURSE) NURSING FREINDS, AS A GOOD DR.
Dr. Huang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Chris C Huang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDupage Medical Group Glen Ellyn, 430 Pennsylvania Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL
Dr. Chris C Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ellyn, IL.