Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christa P Norlander has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Christa P Norlander has the following 30 expertise
- Female Infertility
- Genital Warts
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Women's Health
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Dr. Christa P Norlander has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 34
When I first found out I was pregnant I was shocked and so scared. It didn't help that she made me feel tense and uncomfortable. The nurses would come in and ask me what shots Ive had, like I knew, that was there job to have all of that on record. When I met with Dr. Norlander she was always in a rush and I felt like I couldn't even ask her any questions and she would just leave. I like the office just not very fond of my doctor.
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christa P Norlander accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthline Women's Health, 15675 Northline Rd, Southgate, MI
Dr. Christa P Norlander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.