Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christi A Kidd has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Christi A Kidd has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Christi A Kidd has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christi A Kidd is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I feel lucky that I did NOT become Dr. Kidd's patient. I waited 2 months for my appointment at 9 am 6/5/2015 and arrived at her office literally at 9:01 am. While I was filling out paperwork, the front desk told me (rudely) that she has to reschedule me because I arrived 1 min late. They have a beautiful office which is useless because of their unkind hearts. Ladies, stay away! We deserve better care :)
Dr. Kidd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Christi A Kidd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdriatica Womens Health, 6609 Virginia Pkwy, McKinney, TX
Dr. Christi A Kidd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.