Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Bellardi
Dr. Christian Bellardi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bellardi is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Children's Hospital of Orange County and Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian Bellardi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Bellardi has provided quality and empathetic care for over 20 years. He is gentle in his check-up procedures, thorough and very knowledgable about every issue that needed to be addressed. I appreciated the kind way that he provided everyone he had as a patient. He will be missed. Happy retirement!
I would have to say this doctor needs more training. As a child I used to get chest pains. Turns out when I joined the Army in 2002 I went through many physicals and in 2006 I ended up needing heart surgery. I had my aortic valve replaced and was told that I had a bicuspid valve. If this doctor had done his job he would have found that I needed heart surgery as a child. All those blood tests were pointless as he did nothing. If I had not joined the army and deployed had mild heart attacks and fatigue and gotten my check up from a real doctor, I would have died at 26. Thank you doctor for doing nothing
Dr. Bellardi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Children's Hospital of Orange County
Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
47 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Christian Bellardi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions250 E Yale Loop, Irvine, CA
Dr. Christian Bellardi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.