Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christian S Cook
Dr. Christian S Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC, with another office in Mount Pleasant, SC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cook is affiliated with East Cooper Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Christian S Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Christian S Cook has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Christian S Cook has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 5
Dr. Cook was the physician that was on call for my regular OBGYN in the practice, so my experience was during my birth only. Throughout my entire labor, she only came in to check on me in the last hour (after being in the hospital 11 hours). Even after I was not dilating, was on oxygen due to both my heart rate and baby's heart rate plummeting, pitocin and epidural, she still did not come in until the very end. The labor nurse did everything. I felt completely unimportant.
Dr. Cook is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1996
Medical University Hospital Authority
Dr. Christian S Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christian S Cook, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Mount Pleasant, SC, in this video.
Dr. Christian S Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.