Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christie E Choi has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christie E Choi has the following 8 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Dr. Christie E Choi has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christie E Choi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Friendly enough to start, but appeared disinterested in finding out what was wrong with me. Apparently, my problem was too time consuming in the telling of it, and she also complained about how I described my symptoms.......said my subjective description wasn't sufficient to tell her anything. What??? I thought she had all kinds of tests she could do that would help her figure out the problem??? At the specific request of my PCP, she did perform an endoscopy, but when it came back negative, she was done. No initiative to proceed further in the pursuit of a diagnosis. She might be a good doctor, but it was not evident from the care I received. I'm still sick, but not going back to her.
Dr. Choi consulted on my case while I was in the hospital for other testing. She was pleasant enough, but the test results were never shared with my doctor.My husband had to go to the hospital to pick them up. We've called her office on 3 different occasions to see if she will accept me as a patient, but have NEVER received any response. A simple phone call to say that no, she would not take me as a patient would have taken 2 minutes of time. I would have known to search for help elsewhere ... so inconsiderate and thoughtless of my time and condition.
9 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Christie E Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.