Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina D Grubbs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I arrived for my appointment this morning 10 min. early. After 45 min.(35 min. after my scheduled appointment) the registration person at the front desk announced to the waiting room that Dr. Grubbs was running at least an hour late. When I went to the counter and asked if the Dr. was in, I was told that yes, however because several of her previous appointments were late, she was running behind at least an hour to ensure that she was still able to see them. This to me is very rude and frankly unacceptable. I believe if you have an appointment and people scheduled before you are late for their appointment, THEY should be bumped and have to wait...not the person who was responsible and ON TIME! This appointment was scheduled around my employment schedule and had taken 2 hours off to ensure plenty of time. Needless to say, between the long initial wait time of 35 min. and another hour delay due to others inconsideration, I had to reschedule for another time. Hopefully my next experience will be far better.........
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
9 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2009
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Christina D Grubbs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christina D Grubbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.