Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina K Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I experienced Dr Anderson as extremely rude. She used inflammatory language when describing rational for tx. When asked about a visible skin irregularity she stated she couldnt see it (instead of using magnifying glasses)- irronically coworkers were able to see it but she couldnt. Use caution in interactions with this provider, even if I caught her on a bad day there is absolutely no excuse for the way she behaved.
Christina has been seeing my Daughter since she was very little. She has made every effort to getting her in as needed. Went to one length to come in a little early as my daughter was having a reaction, to see her before school started. She is so wonderful and my daughter feels very comfortable with her.
20 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Christina K Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentracare Clinic, 1900 Centracare Cir Ste 2575, Saint Cloud, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christina K Anderson in this video.
Dr. Christina K Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Cloud, MN.