Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina L Klein has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christina L Klein has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Dr. Christina L Klein has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christina L Klein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This transplant, (kidney) was my first major surgery, and I was really nervous. Along with the other surgical team members, Dr. Klein always kept me updated and positive during my hospital recovery. I single out Dr. Klein for numerous reasons, but the one that stands out the most is her real sincerity for my well being from post -op to follow up appointments. I can never thank her enough for her kindness. Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University Medical have the finest medical teams, and Dr. Cristina Klein is their crown jewel.
17 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Atlanta Hospital, 1968 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Christina L Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.