Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine T Burch
Dr. Christine T Burch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC. Her specialties include Neurology, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine T Burch has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 9
As a mother, Dr. Burch does not spend 1 second looking at my child, or even notice she is in the room, we are rushed in and out. She glances quickly over the record while in the room, there is No time spent looking over (test result's from other Dr's) or the symptoms.. to put 1 and 2 together.. She inaccurately quoted to me the results from another Dr, because she did not take the time. I have no faith in her after this.. this is serious, My child deserves better care, and at least the time to look at her record's and familiarize yourself with what's going on, instead of using 3 of the 5 minutes we have with you in the room to do so...Also in my opinion , as a Dr. you should be able to think Out side of the box...
- University of Nevada
Dr. Christine T Burch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2280 Hemby Ln, Greenville, NC
Dr. Christine T Burch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.