Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Cartwright
Dr. Christine Cartwright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA (and 1 other location). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Cartwright is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Stanford Medical Center. Dr. Cartwright has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Cartwright has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Christine Cartwright has the following 7 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Christine Cartwright is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Besides my GI doctor down here (who didn't have too big of an ego to send me elsewhere when she didn't know what else to do), Dr. Cartwright is the BEST!! Went in with a horrible flare at 27 weeks pregnant and 9 weeks later had a beautiful baby boy (who just turned 10)!! Love her no nonsense attitude plus her sense of humor. Would refer anyone to her. She knows what she is doing and gets it done!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Cartwright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Stanford Medical Center
35 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine Cartwright in this video.
Dr. Christine Cartwright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.