Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine E Hinke
Dr. Christine E Hinke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Airmont, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. Dr. Hinke has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine E Hinke has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
24 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1994
New York University
Dr. Christine E Hinke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine E Hinke in this video.
Dr. Christine E Hinke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Airmont, NY.