Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine M Oh
Dr. Christine M Oh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milmont Park, PA, with another office in Media, PA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Oh is affiliated with St Luke Institute Inc and Holy Cross Hospital of Silver Spring. Dr. Oh has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine M Oh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Having been a patient at this practice for 3 years, I was VERY disappointed with my last visits and will be looking for a new doctor. First, there was a mix up in my lab results where my initial call stated that I was negative and then I was called with a correction several months later stating that I had in fact been positive for swine flu. Also, the staff is completely unhelpful and rude. Specifically, regarding a billing issue where I never received a bill until months after my appointment, I had to make 7 phone calls where I was bumped between the external billing department and office manager, both of who claimed they had no authority to fix the problem. I was FINALLY told that they would write off the charge, but again received a bill several months later. When I again attempted to contact them to solve the issue, the office manager cut me off while I tried to explain, scolded me, and then attempted to hang up on me. She then laughed when I stated I would find a new doctor.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Oh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Christine M Oh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christine M Oh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milmont Park, PA.