Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Christopher Aland
Dr Christopher Aland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown, PA, with another office in Bensalem, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Aland is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, ARIA HEALTH TORRESDALE CAMPUS and St Mary Medical Center.
Dr Christopher Aland has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I went to Dr. Aland for a second opinion. Dr. Aland was very professional. On my first visit he showed me my MRI and explained everything to me. He repaired my rotator cuff tear 12 weeks ago. He did an excellent job. I never feel rushed. My questions are welcome. Staff is also great. I would recommend him to anyone.
Dr Aland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aria Health Bucks County Campus
Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
35 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr Christopher Aland accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr Christopher Aland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown, PA.