Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher M Bergeron has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Christopher M Bergeron has the following 12 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Dr. Christopher M Bergeron has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher M Bergeron is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
My son is a college student and needs to have his tonsils out. Dr Bergeron was amazing. He took one look at my son's tonsils and knew exactly what needed to happen. He spent a lot of time explaining the whole procedure and healing time in great detail. We actually had a lot of fun in his office! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bergeron to anyone!
Dr. Bergeron is a very good doctor. Sometimes you have to wait but he's worth it. Very professional. Wish he could be my primary care doctor.
Dr. Chris B. is perhaps the most personable MD I have ever met & there are too many to count that are really lousy personalities for treating patients. He explains his decisions and is a very fast diagnostician which is very rare. Although I had a horrible sinus infection, I staggered into his office with something else, like I was wasted from alcohol, was unusually nauseous and very dizzy. He immediately diagnosed it as Vertigo, therefore his ability to diagnose a new medical issue & ready to treat with solutions. I plan to get it 'fixed' soon, since I need to walk and talk straight like everyone else, you know un-drunk, not staggering like. Trust him...he will tell you the absolute truth and you'll feel more than safe in his care and judgment.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Scripps Green Hospital
Dr. Christopher M Bergeron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsScripps Green Hospital, 10666 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA
Dr. Christopher M Bergeron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.