Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher D Casscells has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher D Casscells has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Christopher D Casscells has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher D Casscells is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
This Dr is refreshing and doesn't treat you like you're in the medical mill. He took the time to actually listen & interact with me. He did a physical hands on inspection of my knee! I have been being treated by another Dr and rather than do a physical inspection he relied and treated solely on the X-rays & MRI not taking into effect the movement & pressure create different cause & effect! Hats off to this wonderful Dr! He isn't fully absorbs in the virtual world of medicine but rather the reality of what it takes to be a human being!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Christopher D Casscells accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher D Casscells in this video.
Dr. Christopher D Casscells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.