Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher Rosemeyer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Rosemeyer was the doctor with whom I had all my prenatal appointments for one of my pregnancies, and the doctor who delivered another of my children. He is an absolutely superb doctor. He has an excellent way of making you feel at ease, and actually listens to what you have to say. He was my doctor through the one pregnancy where I was considered High Risk with Gestational Diabetes, and he worked with me to help control it with my diet rather than having to immediately start taking insulin. I never did end up taking insulin. He was a comfort and very pleasant during those months. A sweet man who I feel lucky to have had the pleasure of having been able to be under his care. I only wish I could continue to see him for all my ob/gyn needs. However, I am no longer assigned to his clinic.
Dr. Rosemeyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holy Cross Hospital
Dr. Christopher Rosemeyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Jarrett White Rd, Tripler Army Medical Center, HI
Dr. Christopher Rosemeyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.