Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher Kepler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 56
When I met Dr.Kepler he engaged me in the discussion of what he intended to do surgically. He explained why he chose that course of action. He then described post-op care and what to expect when recovering. I was part of each discussion, not simply given orders. Each visit with him and/or his assistant was started either on time or before my scheduled time. Wait time, listed below, was because I allowed extra travel time to get to Philadelphia. Any questions or concerns I had were answered in easy to understand terms. I was able to resume my regular activities, using some common sense, within about six to eight weeks. Eleven months out of surgery I feel better than I have in several years. Friends comment that I am now standing up straight.
Dr. Kepler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
8 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Christopher Kepler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions327 Greentree Rd, Sewell, NJ
Dr. Christopher Kepler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.