Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher M Patton Jr
Dr. Christopher M Patton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Patton is affiliated with Tristar Greenview Regional Hospital and Logan Memorial Hospital. Dr. Patton has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher M Patton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher M Patton Jr has the following 18 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Back Pain
Dr. Christopher M Patton Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher M Patton Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Patton was very rude and in such a rush wouldn't take time to listen nor would he himself show any therapy exercises you could do till you finally got into physical therapy. He said he didn't have the time to do that and that I could afford to spend the money to go at least once to therapy. Needless to say I am searching for another doctor. Also said no way was he going to check a certain symptom out with a test (his wording) and said come back in a month if no better.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Patton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Christopher M Patton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestern Kentucky Orthopaedic And Neurosurgical Associates, 165 Natchez Trace Ave Ste 100, Bowling Green, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher M Patton Jr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Bowling Green, KY, in this video.
Dr. Christopher M Patton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.