Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher D Nicholas
Dr. Christopher D Nicholas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Burlington, IA, with other offices in Clinton, IA and Davenport, IA . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher D Nicholas has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Procedure was entirely uneventful. Results very satisfactory. Absolutely no pain during recovery and recuperation. Dr. kept close check. Four years after triple coronary artery by-pass I feel great. Confident professional demeanor. Staff at Ozark Medical Center were attentive and pleasant putting me much at ease. Could not have asked for better care.
23 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Christopher D Nicholas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher D Nicholas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Burlington, IA.