Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher K Quinsey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Christopher K Quinsey has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Christopher K Quinsey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher K Quinsey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Extremely rude staff. I asked a simple question about a billing form the lady in the front desk couldn't answer. She then handed me a release form that I did not ask for. I just wanted to know what I was paying for...Simple question for anyone working at a front desk for any practice. The lady at the front desk then closed the window in my face when I asked to speak to the doctor before I go. I have never been treated so poorly. Dr.Quinsey sent me to a bunch of "specialist" when it was not even necessary he will do whatever and say whatever to get a buck from insurance. Being that this is an OB/GYN you would think they would be considerate, respectful and answer any questions and concerns being that this is my first child. A waste of time and money... Staff has a disgusting attitude. Wish I would have avoided this place all together and have a better first pregnancy experience at a different practice.
I usually try to be objective when reading my reviews, however this individual's review I must respond to. In summary, this individual was uncooperative in providing basic information necessary for her care and as such physically assaulted a member of my staff. Fortunately for the individual involved, my employee elected not to press charges. She was extended every courtesy to help her yet she elected to behave in an inappropriate manner.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChristopher K Quinsey Md, 3272 W Lake Mary Blvd, Lake Mary, FL
Dr. Christopher K Quinsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.