Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher J Riegel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I wouldn't trust this Dr for anything. He told me since I already had a hysterectomy, (by another DR.) why keep my ovaries. I was going to him for hormone therapy and ended up taking my ovaries out.....well, actually he took one out and couldn't find the other one. Nicked my bladder while "looking for it", had to have catheter in for 5 days. When he came out to tell my husband, my husband said he was very arrogant and rude. He gave up looking for it..still don't know if I have one. Went home a couple of hours later. Went back to have cath taken out 5 days later and never went back. When he was treating me with hormones, NEVER felt a bit different!! Office said I'll feel like a new woman so I did all he said and ended up in a botched surgery.....DON'T GO TO THIS DR!!!!!!!
I read these reviews. The ones about being arrogant or yelling, are completely untrue. I have never yelled at a patient. I have no patients who did not need a hysterectomy. When you read these, ask yourself who goes on line to rate doctors? Mostly people with an axe to grind . Patients who don't pay their bills or mentally ill patients who doctors dismiss from their practice. How about your competition who wants to mark down your score or employees you have fired for theft. Take scores of 1 and dismiss them.
31 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1987
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Christopher J Riegel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher J Riegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.