Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher M Zarro
Dr. Christopher M Zarro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Zarro is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Zarro has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher M Zarro has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher M Zarro has the following 11 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Christopher M Zarro is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Zarro did cervical disc replacement surgery on myself then on my sister. He recently did a 2 level anterior lumbar fusion with posterior rods/screws on me for instability/spinal stenosis. Home runs every time. As a physician I am a very informed/difficult consumer. I was gratified to find that Dr. Zarro listens with patience and compassion and really seems to hear what you say. He has a humble demeanor which is often not present in someone with so much accomplished. This demeanor lead him, each time, to bring in other specialists (ENT, Vascular, his partners) who helped him achieve absolutely amazing results.Every time. I wrote this review out of a strong sense of gratitude for a man who is keeping me functional, vigorous and pain free. Thanks doc!
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Zarro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Christopher M Zarro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsSpine Care And Rehabilitation Inc, 200 S Orange Ave Ste 180, Livingston, NJ
Dr. Christopher M Zarro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.