He fixed my nosed fella previous botched job done by someone else in town

Best surgeon in town!

Wish i could have my money back

I got Rhinoplasty / Septoplasty done at VIP with Dr. Khorsandi around 4 years ago. He did the procedure 2 times and the results were still horrible. It looks nothing like the 3D images he showed and i still have issues breathing. Wish I hadn't wasted $9,000. If your surgery is nose related, look somewhere else.

Dr. Khorsandi is the best!

I began seeing Dr. Khorsandi in 2016 for skin care and fillers. I have considered having a mommy makeover for awhile but wasn’t sure if I would find the right MD. I realized after attending a few appointments and seeing how his wonderful staff and he interacted with each other that he would be the best choice. When I was waiting for my pre-op I heard him answer a question. He was asked why he was open to learning and sharing with other MDs, He replied when they succeed we all succeed, there isn’t a competition. He is always patient, kind, and informative. I am 1 week post op and can say I’m feeling amazing, recovering well, and looking forward to a brighter,healthier future. It isn’t a competition when he is the absolute best.

DR.K

What a great job Dr. K did removing several of my lipomas.

I have been having a accident scar in my face on my brow line s for the longest time and no body could help me the only one who took care of it is Dr Khorsandi I don't know how to thank him he is a guineas I am recommending him to every I have been having a accident scar in my face on my brow line s for the longest time and no body could help me the only one who took care of it is Dr Khorsandi I don't know how to thank him he is a guineas I am recommending him to every one. Thank you Dr. Christopher Khorsandi Mastaneh Merten

Smooth experience with extended tummy tuck

I had an excellent Tummy tuck experience with Dr. Khorsandi. Here are some highlights of my experience. 1- The results. You can look up before/after photos on his website and decide for yourself. I am very pleased with the final results of my surgery 6 months later now. 2- The staff. Everyone I emailed, talked to, or met was very welcoming, professional, and always pleasant. 3- Out of town patients. Setting up a Skype consultation was easy, on time, and the Doc. was very patient with my question and answered all my concerns in full details. This also included accommodation options in Las Vegas, and recovery clinics available or private nurses. 4- Commitment. The level of assistance did not change starting from the first call, to pre-surgery consultation, to post surgery follow-ups. I called Dr. Khorsandi past midnight the day of the surgery to ask about medication dosage and he was happy to answer. Well, maybe not too happy haha, but he was certainly available and assured me he will be if I needed him again. 5- Accurate quotation. Dr. Khorsandi will explain to you in details what is included and what is not before you proceed with the payment. They even gave me my medications for free even though I was told it is not included. 6- Follow-ups. All follow-up appointments are free of charge with flexible scheduling. I had follow-ups the next day, about a week later, two weeks and one month after the surgery. When my surgical drains were ready to be removed, I scheduled an appointment for the next day on short notice and they were happy to accommodate even though appointments were full. After-surgery patients get priority when it comes to seeing the doctor. I had a very smooth experience with my surgery, and my recommendation is to definitely call Dr. Khorsandi’s office to get a consultation. Good Luck!

Confidence Restored, Thank You Dr. Khorsandi!

I struggled with my appearance because my breasts were asymmetric. I chose a plastic surgeon at University of Penn to correct my appearance. Instead I was left with a left breast areola that looked deformed and the asymmetry between my breasts was more pronounced. I was devastated and lost all hope in plastic surgery. Working as a Operating Room nurse over the years allowed me to see first hand the revision of some botched surgeries. This also helped me gain the confidence to find a surgeon to fix my appearance. I selected a well known surgeon to the stars in Atlanta, paid my money and was prepared to travel there for my surgery. However, my mother suggested I look for the best surgeon right here in Las Vegas. The first surgeon I visited here was not personable. He did not seem confident that he could fix my breasts and told me I would have to have two separate surgeries. I saw Dr Khorsandi's billboard on 215 after leaving this consultation and decided to make an appointment. This is when my life changed. The VIP STAFF are warm, welcoming and professional. from the time I spoke to them over the phone, to having my consultation and now during my follow up visits they continue to treat you like a VIP. Dr Khorsandi takes his time with his patient's, he listens to you and is extremely knowledgeable about what he does. I did my research, reviewed his online pictures, read his bio and learned he completed medical school in my hometown in Philadelphia at PENN! Dr Khorsandi took one look at my appearance and knew right away how to correct my appearance. He removed the excesses areolar tissue left in place by the previous surgeon and lifted my left breast. He removed my saline implants and replaced them with silicone implants. I told him I wanted to be as close to 650cc as possible. He placed a 605cc implant in the left breast and 650cc implant in the right breast and the results are amazing. My suture lines are neat, clean and virtually undetectable. I actually cried when I looked in the mirror at home and saw his amazing work. I personally thanked him and hugged him at my follow up appointment because he restored my confidence and greatly exceeded my expectations. I am confident that if I had gone elsewhere I would not be as happy as I am with the results Dr. Khorsandi helped me to achieve. I will be returning to him for a couple more procedures I want to have done. Thank you Dr. Khorsandi for your excellent work and for making me feel beautiful.

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NV.