Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christy R Buckman
Dr. Christy R Buckman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gresham, OR. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Buckman is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Providence Milwaukie Hospital and Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center. Dr. Buckman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christy R Buckman has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Swallowing Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Women's Health
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
Showing 3 of 3
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Buckman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1996
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Christy R Buckman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOregon Clinic Ent, 24076 SE Stark St Ste 230, Gresham, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christy R Buckman in this video.
Dr. Christy R Buckman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gresham, OR.