More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chukwunomnso N Dennar has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
At first I didn't like Dr. Dennar, but that's generally the way I treat all new physicians I come in contact with. They have to earn my trust and respect. If I would have been in Dr. Dennar's shoes I would have not dealt with me, because that's how rude a patient I was. But he persisted, and won me over. He is a wonderful physician, extremely attentive to the needs of his patients. He's usually late, but that's because he does not rush through a visit with his patients - and because of that (even though I hate waiting on a doctor) I respect him all the more. He is determined to provide the best care possible for his patient, and for that I am grateful. But what I love about him most is that HE KNEW ME, before he opened my chart he remembered my last visit with him, who does that?? And for that I dub him first class physician.
He is very attentive to patients, he listens well and always complete medical notations. Very good Doctor.
17 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Chukwunomnso N Dennar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSlidell Memorial Hospital, 1001 Gause Blvd, Slidell, LA
Dr. Chukwunomnso N Dennar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Slidell, LA.