Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clara N Cabrera has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Pituitary Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Actively prevented me from receiving the post operative care recommended by my surgeon following a serious trauma. Insurance company agreed to cover out of network appointments due to specificity of injury and lack of adequate specialists within the Winchester physician associates network. A rep from the insurance company even called to try to convince Stoneham medical group to issue the referral and they STILL refused. The surgeon who operated on me seemed horrified that a DOCTOR would so blatantly prevent their patient from receiving proper care. Shows complete disregard for patient welfare.
Dr. Cabrera is very arrogant and condescending for someone with so little experience and one whom attended - shall we say - a less than desirable med school. She is a poor diagnostician - relying on tests to confirm diagnosis rather than trust her assessment skills. Imagining seems to be her best friend. She also seems to think it's her job to assume that anyone who wants narcotic pain medication must be a drug seeking addict. For shame, Dr. Cabrera. I wouldn't send my dog to see you.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Cabrera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Clara N Cabrera accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStoneham Medical Group, 88 Montvale Ave Ste 3, Stoneham, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clara N Cabrera in this video.
Dr. Clara N Cabrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stoneham, MA.