Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clarence L Wilson II
Dr. Clarence L Wilson II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wilson has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Clarence L Wilson II has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Clarence L Wilson II has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Clarence L Wilson II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
My first visit with Dr Wilson, as my regular Dr Mason has retired. I was fearful to be seeing a new doctor, but my experience with Dr Wilson was beyond expectations!! He has an easy and cheerful bedside manner, which quickly put me at ease! Smart, dedicated and professional along with a quick sense of humor!! Great experience!
I have been a patient of Dr. Wilson's for 31 years and I have always felt that he has provided excellent care. I was initially a patient of an older doctor in this practice, but after having many issues during pregnancy and having been cared for mainly by Dr. Wilson, I decided to name him as my physician. He went above and beyond what was expected when I was hospitalized and then released. The level of trust I have in him as my doctor cannot be surpassed!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Clarence L Wilson II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGlen Meade Center For Womens Health, 1809 Glen Meade Rd, Wilmington, NC
Dr. Clarence L Wilson II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.