Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clay B Hudson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Clay B Hudson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Clay B Hudson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Compassionate, caring, understanding, among many more. My first sonwwas born with CP so with my second pregnancy everything was very high risk. Dr. Hudson was a God send. He sent me to Jackson to have test run and found out I have a blood clotting disorder. He saw me twice a week during almost my whole pregnancy and found the fluid was going somewhere at 32 weeks. I had to have a c-section and he was very caring and sung and laughed with me the entire time cause I was so scared. My baby is now a healthy 7 year old with a healthy little brother to boot. I won't use anyone else at that clinic and would love to find Dr. Hudson.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Clay B Hudson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColumbus Ob/Gyn Specialty Center, 425 Hospital Dr Ste 5, Columbus, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clay B Hudson in this video.
Dr. Clay B Hudson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, MS.