Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton G Mcalister
Dr. Clinton G Mcalister, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bossier City, LA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mcalister is affiliated with Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health. Dr. Mcalister has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton G Mcalister has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Clinton G Mcalister has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Clinton G Mcalister has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mcalister is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1964
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Clinton G Mcalister accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Specialists Of La, 2005 Landry Dr, Bossier City, LA
Dr. Clinton G Mcalister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bossier City, LA.