Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Connie S Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Connie S Roberts has the following 14 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Prenatal Care
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Connie S Roberts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Roberts is an superb doctor. She diagnosed me with cancer on the first visit and basically saved my life. I was devastated and Dr. Roberts visited me at the hospital after the diagnosed and consoled me as I was falling apart!!! I was then referred to an Oncologist, but I am forever grateful to Dr. Roberts for making the quick diagnosis because the cancer was caught at Stage 1 and eradicated. It has been eight years and I am considered cured (statistically) regarding the kind of cancer I had. If you read this Dr. Roberts, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your expertise and compassion!!!!
I was not treated with concern or attention. I have been in a lot of pain and nothing she did made it subside. She also could not figure out my pain and problems and told me so, by stating "I don't know why..." during several visits and now won't call me back. I have paid a lot of money for nothing.. and I'm still in constant pain. Why would you know get with someone else to try and figure it out. I understand you don't know everything, but I pay you to find my problems not make them worse and then walk away from me. THANKS
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
25 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Connie S Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.