Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constance M Mulroy
Dr. Constance M Mulroy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lumberton, NC. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mulroy is affiliated with Southeastern Regional Medical Center. Dr. Mulroy has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Constance M Mulroy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 20
Went to hospital in labor and was sent home 3 times. Was 6 cm dilated with bulging bag. Ended up leaving there and went straight to Scotland Memorial. Was told that I was severely dehydrated. Was finally given IV fluids and pain meds. Should have went there from the beginning. This woman never left her home to come check me. She needs her licenses revoked, and never able to practice again!
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Mulroy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Constance M Mulroy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLumberton Ob/Gyn Pa, 1003 Woodridge Dr, Lumberton, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Constance M Mulroy in this video.
Dr. Constance M Mulroy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lumberton, NC.