Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constantine A Azarcon
Dr. Constantine A Azarcon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with other offices in Wilmington, DE and Wilmington, DE . His specialties include Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Constantine A Azarcon has 3 locations
3411 Silverside Rd Ste 107
Wilmington, DE 19810
3521 Silverside Rd Ste 2E
Wilmington, DE 19810
Book Online Now
Dr. Constantine A Azarcon has the following 3 specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Constantine A Azarcon has the following 12 expertise
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
Dr. Constantine A Azarcon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Constantine A Azarcon - Posted on July 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Constantine A Azarcon - Posted on June 11th, 2010
G & Hannah
Self-verified patient of Dr. Constantine A Azarcon - Posted on July 9th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Constantine A Azarcon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Constantine A Azarcon's office for more information.
3411 Silverside Rd Ste 107 Wilmington, DE : (302) 478-8532
3521 Silverside Rd Ste 1F Wilmington, DE : (302) 478-8532
3521 Silverside Rd Ste 2E Wilmington, DE 19810
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Constantine A Azarcon, MD - Psychiatry in Wilmington, DE, in this video.
Dr. Constantine A Azarcon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.