Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constantino V Gulmatico Jr
Dr. Constantino V Gulmatico Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Gulmatico is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn. Dr. Gulmatico has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Constantino V Gulmatico Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Constantino V Gulmatico Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Constantino V Gulmatico Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gulmatico is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1977
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Constantino V Gulmatico Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGulmatico Medical Associates Pc, 3103 Emmons Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Constantino V Gulmatico Jr in this video.
Dr. Constantino V Gulmatico Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.