Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Conworth L Dayton-Jones has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Conworth L Dayton-Jones has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Conworth L Dayton-Jones is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
When I started seeing Dr. Dayton_Jones about five years ago I was in so much pain I could barely stand for ten minutes. I had tried doctor after doctor and finally found him. In my opinion, he saved my life. Since he has been treating me I have become a new person thankfully. He is the absolute best with the greatest bed side manner. He talks to you and explains everything so that you can understand. He is caring and genuinely has concern for his patients. He is a one of a kind! I pray he continues his practice for many years to come as I need him, as do all his other patients. Thank you Dr. D.J for all you have done for me...I so appreciate it.
I have called 4 times and left messages 4 times in 6 days (only because I did it before a weekend) and after the weekend....still no one called me back. If they can't be bothered to even call me back. I do not want to even think how they are in the office. If I could leave a negative star I would.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
32 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Conworth L Dayton-Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsDelmarva Pain Management, 201 Pine Bluff Rd Ste 25, Salisbury, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Conworth L Dayton-Jones in this video.
Dr. Conworth L Dayton-Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, MD.