Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Councill C Rudolph has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Councill C Rudolph has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Councill C Rudolph is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I contracted a bacteria (helicobacter pylori) in Vietnam in 1969. It caused peptic ulcer disease; bleeding ulcers; severe cramping. The relationship between this bacteria and peptic ulcers was not established until the 1990's. I was given an appointment with an Army surgeon, Dr. Rudolph in 1995. He performed an endoscopic procedure and identified the bacteria; prescribed an antibiotic and acid reducing drug (Prilosec) I had been in severe pain for ten years. Within 48 hours I was pain free. Unfortunately the ulcers continued to bleed. Dr. Rudolph performed an antrectomy. Since the surgery I have been without pain or bleeding. I believe that Dr. Rudolph saved my life.
My husband had a motorcycle accident, our Dr was on vacation, so husband called his office and he told us to come in well that day we was admitted in New Manchester hospital 4 days of strong antibiotics, and he decided it was best to do operating on husband to cut out the infection, was released days later with a follow up appointment and a nurse to come to home to do the packing of the leg. We could see the bone in his leg, also husband has type two diabetic, so we went for follow up appointment two days later and he would not see my husband any more, discharge him, have never seen a Dr do operating on. Anyone and never do a follow up, thanks to Dr lu wound care in winchster tn who did follow up and got it heal up in six month. With totally different package it, tho now husband still have problems with it and sometimes it bust open, I hope no one ever experienced what we did
He is a good doctor. He can't just give out pills without a medical reason, and proof that that person is in pain. Yes there is however prescription abuse, a bad one, but he's not the reason. He's a Doctor that deserves the same respect as the other phycians around here. He cannot go home with his patients and monitor how they take their medication. The overdose that happened was not his fault. There is a BIG problem here with the drug stores not filling for patients in need of their medication. It's not right and I don't know how it's legal.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Councill C Rudolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decherd, TN.