Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Courtenay N Havers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have seen Dr. Havers since she took over Dr. Pierce's practice just over 10 years ago. I had a mammogram and found out that I probably had cancer. It took me about 30 minutes to get home because I stopped at the grocery store. When I got home I found that I had a call from Dr. Havers personally. She told me to call immediately and she would talk to me herself. I had never met her at this time because she had only been there a few months. She wanted to know if I had a surgeon and I told her who. She hung up called the surgeon and she called me herself and told me that she got me a appointment in a couple of days. I was so impressed with how she treated me at that terrible time in my life. When I finally met her I was again impressed with her caring and knowledge of my health concerns. Her health assistant I've known for many years before with Dr. Pierce. She too is very caring.
I have been a patient of Dr Haver's since she came to the Dr's Clinic. Which is about 7 or 8 years ago approx. I have never met a Dr that I never wanted to live without before I met Dr Havers.She is the most understanding & caring person I have ever had the pleasure of calling my Doctor. All 3 of my children see her as well as a number of my closest friends that I have referred.. I pray that I never would have to find another doctor, because nobody would compare to her.. WE LOVE DR. HAVERS!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Courtenay N Havers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Courtenay N Havers in this video.
Dr. Courtenay N Havers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belfair, WA.