- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Oak Street HealthAlfred MartinFamily Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary Care, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko, MDFamily Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Kevin Sohn, MDFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthRosa FreitasFamily Medicine, Primary Care, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatrician, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Courtney K Suh has 2 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Courtney K Suh has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Courtney K Suh has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Courtney K Suh Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7255 W Grand Ave Ste 1 Elmwood Park , IL (708) 327-1600
- 7255 W Grand Ave Elmwood Park , IL 60707
More about Dr. Courtney K Suh
Dr. Suh graduated from the Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 2006. She works in Elmwood Park, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Suh is affiliated with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital.