Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig S Barkley MD
Dr. Craig S Barkley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL, with other offices in Seminole, FL and Palm Harbor, FL . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig S Barkley has 3 locations
430 Morton Plant St Ste 206
Clearwater, FL 33756
8787 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 280
Seminole, FL 33777
3890 Tampa Rd Ste 408
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig S Barkley has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Craig S Barkley has the following 15 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Craig S Barkley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Rude - arrogant - WORST DOCTOR EVER ! NEEDS TO BE REPORTED!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig S Barkley - Posted on May 3rd, 2018
a job well done
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig S Barkley - Posted on February 16th, 2016
I was totally impressed with Dr.Barkley. He asked me relevant, to the point questions about my medical problems. He was courteous and prompt for our appointment. He diagnosed my problem and came up with a feasible solution. The staff was accommodating and friendly. Even the wait was better than expected for a new patient. High praise for Doctor Barkley
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig S Barkley - Posted on June 5th, 2014
I completely disagree with some of the other reviewers
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig S Barkley - Posted on February 26th, 2014
Dr. Barkley is a verry direct to the point physician. He doesn't tell you what you want to hear, he tells you the facts straight up. He explains the different options which the majority of physicians don't do anymore. Those other reviews who state he has no bedside manner must like to doctor shop and have their hand held. Dr. Barkley certainly doesn't sugar coat it but explains things in a way that a non medical person can understand.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST..HERE HE IS!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig S Barkley - Posted on February 8th, 2014
34 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Craig S Barkley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig S Barkley, MD - Urology in Clearwater, FL, in this video.
Dr. Craig S Barkley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.