Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig W Champion has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Craig W Champion has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
Dr. Craig W Champion has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig W Champion is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I did not see him as my regular doctor but almost 4 years ago he performed an external version on me so that I could deliver our daughter naturally. He was amazing!! He has bear paws for hands that turned my daughter with ease! I will never be able to thank him enough for allowing me to have the experience of natural child birth! He even came back when my stubborn baby girl tried to flip again! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I've been having lots of problems in the past 3 years and I've been going back and forth to my primary care and Dr. Champion. I wish Dr. Champion could be the primary, he is patient, he listens and he takes his time to learn the patients needs. Most important I found about Dr. Champion was he doesn't seem to mind when the patient is well educated about the problem. I usually research about my issue before I visit my doctor and I found out that most of them have problems with the patient having many 'right' question about the problem.
I'm 6 months pregnant and I had been rotating through different doctors at Crown Colony, until a month ago. My husband and I found out that our daughter has severe heart defects - Dr. Champion caught the problem on the 20-week ultrasound, and he and his staff have been extremely helpful with scheduling appointments at South Shore Hospital and Children's. Dr. Champion has us come in every two weeks so we can hear our daughter's heartbeat, and he's been extremely attentive. We were going to keep rotating doctors, but I was so impressed that Dr. Champion been keeping up with our (many) medical appointments, and it's clear that he's been reading the reports from our cardiologists and genetic counselor from the other hospitals. His caring nature and attentiveness is rare among today's health care environment and sets him apart, we now see him exclusively. I 100% recommend Dr. Champion.
Tech blew me off when I said I did not want a male physician by saying "Oh it doesn't matter, I'll be in the room" and then promptly left the room after the exam, before I had gotten clothes back on. Dr Champion was creepy and unprofessional and talked with the tech about how equipment was faulty during the exam.
14 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Craig W Champion accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCrown Ob/Gyn, 300 Congress St Ste 102, Quincy, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig W Champion in this video.
Dr. Craig W Champion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.