Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig W Champion DO
Dr. Craig W Champion, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Champion is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig W Champion has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Craig W Champion has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig W Champion - Posted on November 30th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig W Champion - Posted on March 13th, 2015
I did not see him as my regular doctor but almost 4 years ago he performed an external version on me so that I could deliver our daughter naturally. He was amazing!! He has bear paws for hands that turned my daughter with ease! I will never be able to thank him enough for allowing me to have the experience of natural child birth! He even came back when my stubborn baby girl tried to flip again! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig W Champion - Posted on March 1st, 2015
I've been having lots of problems in the past 3 years and I've been going back and forth to my primary care and Dr. Champion. I wish Dr. Champion could be the primary, he is patient, he listens and he takes his time to learn the patients needs. Most important I found about Dr. Champion was he doesn't seem to mind when the patient is well educated about the problem. I usually research about my issue before I visit my doctor and I found out that most of them have problems with the patient having many 'right' question about the problem.
Great doctor, extremely caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig W Champion - Posted on July 10th, 2013
I'm 6 months pregnant and I had been rotating through different doctors at Crown Colony, until a month ago. My husband and I found out that our daughter has severe heart defects - Dr. Champion caught the problem on the 20-week ultrasound, and he and his staff have been extremely helpful with scheduling appointments at South Shore Hospital and Children's. Dr. Champion has us come in every two weeks so we can hear our daughter's heartbeat, and he's been extremely attentive. We were going to keep rotating doctors, but I was so impressed that Dr. Champion been keeping up with our (many) medical appointments, and it's clear that he's been reading the reports from our cardiologists and genetic counselor from the other hospitals. His caring nature and attentiveness is rare among today's health care environment and sets him apart, we now see him exclusively. I 100% recommend Dr. Champion.
worst medical experience of my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig W Champion - Posted on June 5th, 2012
Tech blew me off when I said I did not want a male physician by saying "Oh it doesn't matter, I'll be in the room" and then promptly left the room after the exam, before I had gotten clothes back on. Dr Champion was creepy and unprofessional and talked with the tech about how equipment was faulty during the exam.
Dr. Champion is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Craig W Champion Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCROWN OB/GYN, 300 Congress St Ste 102, Quincy, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig W Champion, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Quincy, MA, in this video.
Dr. Craig W Champion is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.