Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig D Woodard
Dr. Craig D Woodard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Miami Beach, FL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Woodard is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc. and Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig D Woodard has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
This office is very unprofessional and unorganized. I went to this doctor to my annual pap smear because this was one of the recommened providers for my insurance. This office is all about the MONEY. My results came back abnormal so I had to go back to the office to get my result. Upon entering, I was told that it was a $40 charge for the doctor to review my results with me. The wait time was not bad however, my experience with the staff and Dr Carig Woodard, M.D., f.A.C.O.G was horrendus. He sat me down and explained my results in less than 2 minutes. I brought a list of questions to ask the doctor the doctor and he said there is no need for that you can google it when you go home and this piece of paper will tell you everything else you need to know. He walked me out to the receptionist desk, told her his recommendations and left. All without answeringa ny of my questions or giving me a detailed explanation of my results or plan of action. The receptionist/nurse then proceeded to explain what coudl be done today which was the ultrasound andsaid that would be an additional $130 based on the insurance I had. I told her that I needed a minute to think about this because I did not have a clear picture of my woman's health. I then said to her, I would like to speak to the doctor again because I have questions that he did not allow me to ask or answer and I am still unclear about certain parts of my pap results. She then quickly ushered me into a room and procceed to explain that she worked with Dr. woodard for over 20 years and that he is the best in the field. I did not get to see the doctor again.
Dr. Woodard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1970
University Of Miami Health System
Dr. Craig D Woodard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAll Womens Health Care, 100 NW 170th St Ste 303, North Miami Beach, FL
Dr. Craig D Woodard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami Beach, FL.