Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Craig Ennis
Craig Ennis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarksville, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Craig Ennis is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians and St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group. He speaks English.
Craig Ennis has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
He recommends many unnecessary tests & procedures. It seems like he takes a week off per month, takes weeks to respond to X-ray results. I got an X-ray at the Pavilion & I could tell the tech didn't know what she was doing & when I had to call the office to get the results, he wasn't in (as usual) and I had to speak to a nurse who told me the Radiologist didn't say a whole lot about it in his report. That's because I know the tech messed up. I had to pay for that & it should've been noted that I could've had an obstruction & it was completely written off by his office. Very careless & unprofessional by using scare tactics to convince you into procedures.
I saw Dr Ennis with a family member and I decided to go to him he is very approachable and does not try to rush you. He is very willing to take the time to answer questions or explain the matter at hand. I am very pleased that after receiving my results of an ultrasound, he immediately called me personally and advised me on some other issues. this is assurance that he cares as a doctor.
I love Dr. ennis! He's been my doctor for about 3 years now. He always answers every question I have and more! He's very quick and efficient. The only down side is his RUDE front desk receptionist at the Orange office. She makes you feel dumb for asking a question and don't ask her about getting a prescription filled, she'll make you feel like a druggie, too. Anyway, Dr.Ennis is great! I would recommend him to all!
Ennis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Western Medical Center
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
27 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Ucsd Medical Center
Craig Ennis accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTennova Healthcare - Clarksville, 647 Dunlop Ln, Clarksville, TN
Craig Ennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.