- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Craig Lammers
Craig Lammers is a doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane, WA. Their specialties include Psychology. They speak English.
Craig Lammers has 3 locations
Craig Lammers has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Craig Lammers Accepts the Following Insurance
- 801 W 5th Ave Ste 422 Spokane , WA : (509) 342-3480
- 801 W 5th Ave Ste 421 Spokane , WA 99204
- 801 West 5th Ave, #422 Spokane , WA 99204
More about Craig Lammers
Craig Lammers, Ph.D., joined MultiCare Rockwood Clinic in May 2012. He received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Hope College in Holland, MI. Dr. Lammers received his Master�s degree from Fuller Theological Seminary, and his Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from the Fuller Graduate School of Psychology, both in Pasadena, CA. He completed two internships in Clinical Psychology, one at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Sepulveda, CA, and the other at Ingleside Mental Health Center in Rosemead, CA. Dr. Lammers is a Licensed Psychologist in the State of Washington, and is a member of the American Psychological Association, Washington State Psychological Association and is listed in the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology.