Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig E Mcknight has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have been a patient for over 10 years. He delivered my babies and tied my tubes. He has a great bedside manner and takes the time to listen. I was admitted for high blood pressure and he spent an hour chatting about politics and insurances, anything to get my mind off the situation. He is wonderful all the way around!
i have tried to find a good doctor that i can trust. ive been through 4 doctors and he is the only one that i have liked. he is courteous,caring,and very easy to get an appt. with. i have and will recommend him to anyone. i go for fertility reasons, and i know that he is the doctor i chose to delivery my child when i get pregnant. amazing place, enjoy the office staff as well.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcknight is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1993
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Craig E Mcknight accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCraig E Mcknight Md Phd Llc, 425 Montauk Ave Ste 1, New London, CT
Dr. Craig E Mcknight is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New London, CT.