Is Dr. Craig Miller the right Doctor for you?
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig Miller has 2 locations
5320 Military Road Suite 104
Lewiston, NY 14092
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig Miller has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Craig Miller has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig Miller - Posted on November 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig Miller - Posted on March 24th, 2018
I'm recently diagnosed with psoriasis, and he has been positive and supportive. He seems fast-paced, and doesn't linger in meeting, but when present he seems to be friendly and responsive. He is informative and not at all condescending. I feel respected and heard, but need to be prepared with my questions before I get there.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig Miller - Posted on March 12th, 2018
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
25 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Craig Miller Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Craig Miller's office for more information.
5320 Military Road Suite 104 Lewiston, NY : (716) 245-7468
2780 Delaware Avenue Suite 202 Buffalo, NY : (716) 219-2681
More about Dr. Craig Miller
Dr. Craig Miller is a dermatologist in Lewiston, New York and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital Rochester New York and Mt. Saint Mary's Hospital. He received his medical degree from Washington ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig Miller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lewiston, NY.