Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig Redfern has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This is an example of what doctoring is imagined to be about; this Doctor goes out of his way to make sure that patients are treated well and receive the best care available. I have been a patient of his for 14 years there is nothing bad that I can find to say about Doctor Redfern or his staff. May GOD bless him and they, for their kindness, friendliness,thoroughness.
Dr. Redfern is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Providence Portland Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Craig Redfern accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5635 NE Alameda St, Portland, OR
Dr. Craig Redfern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.