Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig T Roelke has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Craig T Roelke has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Craig T Roelke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
After seeing another doctor with whom I was not pleased with, I brought my daughter to see Dr. Roelke for her rather stubborn acne. He was very thorough during the initial visit. He examined my daughters face as well as chest and back areas (which are problematic but also where another doctor failed to look). He explained how acne happens, which made it easier to understand why different treatments may be necessary for different people. He gave an honest appraisal of my daughters acne and was forthright in that she would need aggressive treatment due to the severity as well as to prevent scarring. He offered two treatment plans - one more conservative and one stronger. I appreciated options and chose conservative. He also took the time to explain the stronger treatment. At her follow up, the acne was better but still severe. We then elected the stronger treatment. I am elated to say after six months of treatment my daughter is "cured". Her self esteem renewed. Thank you, Dr. Roelke and office staff. Highly recommend!
I've seen Dr. Roelke on two occasions for a very stubborn rash. First, he actually looked at my skin (others have basically eyeballed me from the door while rattling off some jargon and a quick Rx). Took time to discuss prevention as well as treatment. While I will likely have to manage this condition for life, I know I'll be well cared for. He even accommodated a family member for a same day appointment!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
8 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2010
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Craig T Roelke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsClarus Dermatology, 2603 39th Ave NE # D202, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Craig T Roelke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.