Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig S Anderson
Dr. Craig S Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Addison, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Adventist GlenOaks Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig S Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Mr.Anderson is the type of person that loves to hear himself talk. I have never been to such a cold,careless, and self absorbed Doctor. I cant believe a man like Craig Anderson is a so called doctor. My biggest worry is that he is treating other people the way I have been treated. IF you are looking for a doctor that is going to care about you and your medical condition or just simply expect to be treated with any respect by the office staff. THIS IS NOT YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!! HE IS A VERY COLD PERSON!!
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Craig S Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCraig S Anderson Md, 303 W Lake St Ste 105, Addison, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig S Anderson in this video.
Dr. Craig S Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Addison, IL.