Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig A Trigueiro has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 34
Dr Craig trigueiro has been one of the worst experiences I've ever had dealing with a medical Professional His staff is courteous and professional as for Dr trigueiro He's a pompous, rude and overall unpleasant individual If you treat your patients with respect they will do so in return Maybe DR trigueiro could learn a few things from this simple statement
Look straight put this guy is an extremely brilliant doctor, heâs been my doctor for over 25 yrs....he's not going to hold your hand, give you brochures on your illness or whisper in your ear, heâs going to tell you what's wrong, plain and simple, no oneâs right 100% of the time but he's as good as you'll find...
I am glad to find a decent provider that is flexible enough to charge sliding scale to a long term under employed patient!Dr. T and the office is BUSY, hence no-nonsense, straight to the point. I had a full physical and follow-up labs they were always very professional performing it. His staff was excellent, especially Selena, Penny, and Andrew (and the nurse from NYC ;-).Dr. T is active politically in the community and on the board of SCF. I think the negative raters here, obviously some are repeat posters, have a gripe with him on some of those subjective positions.
43 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Craig A Trigueiro accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig A Trigueiro in this video.
Dr. Craig A Trigueiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.